Supported by National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) 1R01DC010154 (B.H.H.). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Round window closure affects cochlear responses to suprathreshold stimuli
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages E116–E121, December 2013
How to Cite
Cai, Q., Whitcomb, C., Eggleston, J., Sun, W., Salvi, R. and Hu, B. H. (2013), Round window closure affects cochlear responses to suprathreshold stimuli. The Laryngoscope, 123: E116–E121. doi: 10.1002/lary.24394
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 04:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!