This study was supported by a faculty research grant of Yonsei University College of Medicine for 2009 (6-2009-0200) to Sung Huhn Kim, MD. The authors have no other financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Gene regulation by glucocorticoid in ENaC-mediated Na+ transport by middle ear epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages E27–E33, February 2014
How to Cite
Kim, B. G., Kim, J. Y., Kim, M., Kim, C.-H., Choi, J. Y. and Kim, S. H. (2014), Gene regulation by glucocorticoid in ENaC-mediated Na+ transport by middle ear epithelial cells. The Laryngoscope, 124: E27–E33. doi: 10.1002/lary.24397
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!