This research was funded in part by a nonrestrictive educational grant by Access Closure, Inc. The Department of Otolaryngology at Georgia Regents University funded the remainder.
Endoscopic repair of an injured internal carotid artery utilizing femoral endovascular closure devices
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1318–1324, June 2014
How to Cite
Van Rompaey, J., Bowers, G., Radhakrishnan, J., Panizza, B. and Solares, C. A. (2014), Endoscopic repair of an injured internal carotid artery utilizing femoral endovascular closure devices. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1318–1324. doi: 10.1002/lary.24403
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!