Financial support was provided by the Anatomy Laboratory Toward Visuospatial Surgical Innovations in Otolaryngology and Neurosurgery (ALT-VISION) at the Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State University. The laboratory is self-funded by the tuition of hands-on courses. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Volumetric analysis of endoscopic and traditional surgical approaches to the infratemporal fossa
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1090–1096, May 2014
How to Cite
Fahmy, C. E., Carrau, R., Kirsch, C., Meeks, D., de Lara, D., Solares, C. A., Otto, B. A. and Prevedello, D. M. (2014), Volumetric analysis of endoscopic and traditional surgical approaches to the infratemporal fossa. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1090–1096. doi: 10.1002/lary.24428
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!