Letter to the Editor
In reference to Intratympanic dexamethasone injection for refractory tinnitus: Prospective placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, page E255, June 2014
How to Cite
Chandrasekhar, S. S. (2014), In reference to Intratympanic dexamethasone injection for refractory tinnitus: Prospective placebo-controlled study. The Laryngoscope, 124: E255. doi: 10.1002/lary.24438
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2013 06:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!