The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Is sex an independent prognostic factor in cutaneous head and neck melanoma?
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1363–1367, June 2014
How to Cite
Arce, P. M., Camilon, P. R., Stokes, W. A., Nguyen, S. A. and Lentsch, E. J. (2014), Is sex an independent prognostic factor in cutaneous head and neck melanoma?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1363–1367. doi: 10.1002/lary.24439
This article was published online on November 7, 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected.
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!