The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
The vestibulo-ocular reflex and subjective balance after vestibular schwannoma surgery
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1431–1435, June 2014
How to Cite
Batuecas-Caletrio, A., Santacruz-Ruiz, S., Muñoz-Herrera, A. and Perez-Fernandez, N. (2014), The vestibulo-ocular reflex and subjective balance after vestibular schwannoma surgery. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1431–1435. doi: 10.1002/lary.24447
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!