All the equipment for this study was provided by the Institut De Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif Cedex, France. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Reconstruction of large mandibulofacial defects with the composed double skin paddle fibula free flap: A review of 32 procedures
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1336–1343, June 2014
How to Cite
Leclère, F. M., Bosc, R., Temam, S., Leymarie, N., Mirghani, H., Sarfati, B. and Kolb, F. (2014), Reconstruction of large mandibulofacial defects with the composed double skin paddle fibula free flap: A review of 32 procedures. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1336–1343. doi: 10.1002/lary.24452
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 OCT 2013 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!