Patient data were derived from patients treated at the University Hospital of Graz.
Head and Neck
Influence of histopathologic factors on pattern of metastasis in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages E160–E166, May 2014
How to Cite
Lanzer, M., Gander, T., Kruse, A., Luebbers, H.-T. and Reinisch, S. (2014), Influence of histopathologic factors on pattern of metastasis in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. The Laryngoscope, 124: E160–E166. doi: 10.1002/lary.24458
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2013 08:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!