Jun Jin, MD, and Dong-Yeop Chang, MD, contributed equally to the completion of this article.
Role of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α expression in regulatory T cells on nasal polypogenesis
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages E151–E159, May 2014
How to Cite
Jin, J., Chang, D.-Y., Kim, S. H., Rha, K.-S., Mo, J.-H., Shin, E.-C. and Kim, Y. M. (2014), Role of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α expression in regulatory T cells on nasal polypogenesis. The Laryngoscope, 124: E151–E159. doi: 10.1002/lary.24472
This research was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (2011-0009790).
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 04:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!