This research was funded by grants from the Department of Otolaryngology, University of Manitoba and the Manitoba Institute for Patient Safety.
Steroids in aminoglycoside-containing ear drops: Do they reduce cochlear toxicity?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1209–1213, May 2014
How to Cite
Blakley, B. W., Alsaleh, S., Dewji, Z., Qureshy, K., Berard, S. and Xie, L. (2014), Steroids in aminoglycoside-containing ear drops: Do they reduce cochlear toxicity?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1209–1213. doi: 10.1002/lary.24475
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!