This work was supported by grants from the Mexican government (Comisión de Equidad y Género de la Honorable Cámara de Diputados de la LXI Legislatura de México) and Fundación México Vivo (http://www.mexicovivo.org/). The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the article. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Xpert MTB/RIF for diagnosis of tuberculous cervical lymphadenitis in HIV-infected patients
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1382–1385, June 2014
How to Cite
Ablanedo-Terrazas, Y., Alvarado-de la Barrera, C., Hernández-Juan, R., Ruiz-Cruz, M. and Reyes-Terán, G. (2014), Xpert MTB/RIF for diagnosis of tuberculous cervical lymphadenitis in HIV-infected patients. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1382–1385. doi: 10.1002/lary.24478
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2013 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!