Portions of data contained in the current manuscript were accepted for a poster presentation at the American Laryngological Association Annual Meeting at the Combined Otolaryngologic Spring Meetings, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 10–11, 2013.
Incidence of underlying laryngeal pathology in patients initially diagnosed with laryngopharyngeal reflux
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1420–1424, June 2014
How to Cite
Rafii, B., Taliercio, S., Achlatis, S., Ruiz, R., Amin, M. R. and Branski, R. C. (2014), Incidence of underlying laryngeal pathology in patients initially diagnosed with laryngopharyngeal reflux. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1420–1424. doi: 10.1002/lary.24483
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 OCT 2013 10:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!