This work was completed at Wycombe General Hospital, High Wycombe, United Kingdom.
Decreasing incidence of nasal adenocarcinoma in Wycombe woodworkers
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1078–1082, May 2014
How to Cite
Rourke, T., Grover, S., Wager, N. and Capper, J. (2014), Decreasing incidence of nasal adenocarcinoma in Wycombe woodworkers. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1078–1082. doi: 10.1002/lary.24495
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 07:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!