m.h.s. and j.-w.s. contributed equally to this work.
Intrafamilial phenotypic variability in families with biallelic SLC26A4 mutations
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages E194–E202, May 2014
How to Cite
Song, M. H., Shin, J.-W., Park, H.-J., Lee, K.-A., Kim, Y., Kim, U.-K., Jeon, J. H. and Choi, J. Y. (2014), Intrafamilial phenotypic variability in families with biallelic SLC26A4 mutations. The Laryngoscope, 124: E194–E202. doi: 10.1002/lary.24504
This research was supported by the Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST; 2012R1A1A1015761) and by an NRF grant funded by the Korean government (MEST; 2011-0028066).
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2013 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!