Presented at The American Academy of Otolaryngology Annual Meeting, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, October 1, 2013.
Porcine small intestine submucosal grafts for post-tumor resection orbital reconstruction
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages E219–E223, June 2014
How to Cite
Phillips, J., Riley, K. O. and Woodworth, B. A. (2014), Porcine small intestine submucosal grafts for post-tumor resection orbital reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 124: E219–E223. doi: 10.1002/lary.24515
Bradford A. Woodworth, MD, is a consultant for ArthroCare ENT, Olympus, and Cook Medical.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 NOV 2013 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!