This article (Triological Thesis) received the Harris P. Mosher Award. It was presented at the Triological Society Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 12, 2013.
Cost-utility analysis of bilateral cochlear implantation in adults: A health economic assessment from the perspective of a publicly funded program
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1452–1458, June 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J. M., Amoodi, H. and Mittmann, N. (2014), Cost-utility analysis of bilateral cochlear implantation in adults: A health economic assessment from the perspective of a publicly funded program. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1452–1458. doi: 10.1002/lary.24537
Dr. Chen has served as a past consultant to the Advanced Bionic Company and the Med-El Company. He has also received research funding in unrelated projects from both companies.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 01:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!