The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Perioperative only versus extended antimicrobial usage in tympanomastoid surgery: A randomized trial
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1459–1463, June 2014
How to Cite
Bidkar, V. G., Jalisatigi, R. R., Naik, A. S., Shanbag, R. D., Siddappa, R., Sharma, P. V. and Hegde, H. V. (2014), Perioperative only versus extended antimicrobial usage in tympanomastoid surgery: A randomized trial. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1459–1463. doi: 10.1002/lary.24544
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!