Governing desertification in Mediterranean Europe: The challenge of environmental policy integration in multi-level governance contexts
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 313–325, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Briassoulis, H. (2011), Governing desertification in Mediterranean Europe: The challenge of environmental policy integration in multi-level governance contexts. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 313–325. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1018
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!