Reclamation and salt leaching efficiency for tile drained saline-sodic soil using marginal quality water for irrigating rice and wheat crops
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Ghafoor, A., Murtaza, G., Rehman, M. Z., Saifullah and Sabir, M. (2012), Reclamation and salt leaching efficiency for tile drained saline-sodic soil using marginal quality water for irrigating rice and wheat crops. Land Degrad. Dev., 23: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1033
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!