The challenge of developing effective soil conservation policies
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on The Challenge of Developing Effective Soil Conservation Policies
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Prager, K., Helming, K. and Hagedorn, K. (2011), The challenge of developing effective soil conservation policies. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1042
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!