Special Issue Article
Towards a global drylands observing system: Observational requirements and institutional solutions
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Understanding Dryland Degradation Trends
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 198–213, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Verstraete, M. M., Hutchinson, C. F., Grainger, A., Stafford Smith, M., Scholes, R. J., Reynolds, J. F., Barbosa, P., Léon, A. and Mbow, C. (2011), Towards a global drylands observing system: Observational requirements and institutional solutions. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 198–213. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1046
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!