Former Graduate Student.
The effects of irrigation and cultivation on the quality of desert soil in central Iran
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 53–61, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Fallahzade, J. and Hajabbasi, M.A. (2012), The effects of irrigation and cultivation on the quality of desert soil in central Iran. Land Degrad. Dev., 23: 53–61. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1049
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!