Executive Editor in Earth Negotiations Bulletin and Associate Professor in Manhattan College, New York, NY.
Special Issue Article
Improving the enabling environment to combat land degradation: Institutional, financial, legal and science-policy challenges and solutions
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Understanding Dryland Degradation Trends
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 299–312, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Akhtar-Schuster, M., Thomas, R.J., Stringer, L.C., Chasek, P. and Seely, M. (2011), Improving the enabling environment to combat land degradation: Institutional, financial, legal and science-policy challenges and solutions. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 299–312. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1058
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!