Special Issue Article
Monitoring and assessment of land degradation and desertification: Towards new conceptual and integrated approaches
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Understanding Dryland Degradation Trends
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 150–165, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Vogt, J. V., Safriel, U., Von Maltitz, G., Sokona, Y., Zougmore, R., Bastin, G. and Hill, J. (2011), Monitoring and assessment of land degradation and desertification: Towards new conceptual and integrated approaches. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 150–165. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1075
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!