An earlier version of this paper was originally published as part of the Dryland Science for Development Consortium's Working Group 3, presented at the first UNCCD CST Scientific Conference at COP-9, 22–24 September 2009 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Special Issue Article
Cross-scale monitoring and assessment of land degradation and sustainable land management: A methodological framework for knowledge management†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Understanding Dryland Degradation Trends
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 261–271, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Reed, M. S., Buenemann, M., Atlhopheng, J., Akhtar-Schuster, M., Bachmann, F., Bastin, G., Bigas, H., Chanda, R., Dougill, A. J., Essahli, W., Evely, A. C., Fleskens, L., Geeson, N., Glass, J. H., Hessel, R., Holden, J., Ioris, A. A. R., Kruger, B., Liniger, H. P., Mphinyane, W., Nainggolan, D., Perkins, J., Raymond, C. M., Ritsema, C. J., Schwilch, G., Sebego, R., Seely, M., Stringer, L. C., Thomas, R., Twomlow, S. and Verzandvoort, S. (2011), Cross-scale monitoring and assessment of land degradation and sustainable land management: A methodological framework for knowledge management. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 261–271. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1087
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!