An earlier version of this paper was originally published as part of the Dryland Science for Development Consortium's Working Group 3, presented at the first UNCCD CST Scientific Conference at COP-9, 22–24 September 2009 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Special Issue Article
Cross-scale monitoring and assessment of land degradation and sustainable land management: A methodological framework for knowledge management†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Understanding Dryland Degradation Trends
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 261–271, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Reed, M. S., Buenemann, M., Atlhopheng, J., Akhtar-Schuster, M., Bachmann, F., Bastin, G., Bigas, H., Chanda, R., Dougill, A. J., Essahli, W., Evely, A. C., Fleskens, L., Geeson, N., Glass, J. H., Hessel, R., Holden, J., Ioris, A. A. R., Kruger, B., Liniger, H. P., Mphinyane, W., Nainggolan, D., Perkins, J., Raymond, C. M., Ritsema, C. J., Schwilch, G., Sebego, R., Seely, M., Stringer, L. C., Thomas, R., Twomlow, S. and Verzandvoort, S. (2011), Cross-scale monitoring and assessment of land degradation and sustainable land management: A methodological framework for knowledge management. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 261–271. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1087
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!