Special Issue Article
Integrated land degradation monitoring and assessment: Horizontal knowledge management at the national and international levels
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Understanding Dryland Degradation Trends
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 272–284, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Chasek, P., Essahli, W., Akhtar-Schuster, M., Stringer, L. C. and Thomas, R. (2011), Integrated land degradation monitoring and assessment: Horizontal knowledge management at the national and international levels. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 272–284. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1096
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!