COLONIZATION PATTERNS OF WOODY SPECIES ON LANDS MINED FOR COAL IN SPAIN: PRELIMINARY INSIGHTS FOR FOREST EXPANSION
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Milder, A. I., Fernández-Santos, B. and Martínez-Ruiz, C. (2013), COLONIZATION PATTERNS OF WOODY SPECIES ON LANDS MINED FOR COAL IN SPAIN: PRELIMINARY INSIGHTS FOR FOREST EXPANSION. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1101
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!