COLONIZATION PATTERNS OF WOODY SPECIES ON LANDS MINED FOR COAL IN SPAIN: PRELIMINARY INSIGHTS FOR FOREST EXPANSION
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Milder, A. I., Fernández-Santos, B. and Martínez-Ruiz, C. (2013), COLONIZATION PATTERNS OF WOODY SPECIES ON LANDS MINED FOR COAL IN SPAIN: PRELIMINARY INSIGHTS FOR FOREST EXPANSION. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1101
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!