ASSESSING SPATIAL-TEMPORAL EVOLUTION PROCESSES OF KARST ROCKY DESERTIFICATION LAND: INDICATIONS FOR RESTORATION STRATEGIES
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 47–56, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Bai, X.-Y., Wang, S.-J. and Xiong, K.-N. (2013), ASSESSING SPATIAL-TEMPORAL EVOLUTION PROCESSES OF KARST ROCKY DESERTIFICATION LAND: INDICATIONS FOR RESTORATION STRATEGIES. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 47–56. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1102
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!