ALLEVIATING THE INFERTILITY OF AN ACID SULPHATE SOIL BY USING GROUND BASALT WITH OR WITHOUT LIME AND ORGANIC FERTILIZER UNDER SUBMERGED CONDITIONS
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 129–140, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Shazana, M. A. R. S., Shamshuddin, J., Fauziah, C. I. and Syed Omar, S. R. (2013), ALLEVIATING THE INFERTILITY OF AN ACID SULPHATE SOIL BY USING GROUND BASALT WITH OR WITHOUT LIME AND ORGANIC FERTILIZER UNDER SUBMERGED CONDITIONS. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 129–140. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1111
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
- Universiti Putra Malaysia. Grant Number: 01/01/07/0011RU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!