COMPARING FARMERS' PERCEPTION OF SOIL FERTILITY CHANGE WITH SOIL PROPERTIES AND CROP PERFORMANCE IN BESEKU, ETHIOPIA
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 228–235, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Karltun, E., Lemenih, M. and Tolera, M. (2013), COMPARING FARMERS' PERCEPTION OF SOIL FERTILITY CHANGE WITH SOIL PROPERTIES AND CROP PERFORMANCE IN BESEKU, ETHIOPIA. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 228–235. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1118
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2010
- Sida-Sarec. Grant Number: SWE2004-295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!