ASSESSING LAND DEGRADATION RISK THROUGH THE LONG-TERM ANALYSIS OF EROSIVITY: A CASE STUDY IN SOUTHERN SPAIN
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 179–187, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Taguas, E. V., Carpintero, E. and Ayuso, J. L. (2013), ASSESSING LAND DEGRADATION RISK THROUGH THE LONG-TERM ANALYSIS OF EROSIVITY: A CASE STUDY IN SOUTHERN SPAIN. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 179–187. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1119
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!