VARIATIONS IN ECOSYSTEM SERVICE VALUES AND LOCAL ECONOMY IN RESPONSE TO LAND USE: A CASE STUDY OF WU'AN, CHINA
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 236–249, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, J. J., Fu, M. C., Zeng, H., Geng, Y. H. and Hassani, F. P. (2013), VARIATIONS IN ECOSYSTEM SERVICE VALUES AND LOCAL ECONOMY IN RESPONSE TO LAND USE: A CASE STUDY OF WU'AN, CHINA. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 236–249. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1120
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2010
- China's National Scientific and Technical Supporting Programs. Grant Number: 2006BAB15B06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!