EXCLOSURE EFFECTS ON RECOVERY OF SELECTED SOIL PROPERTIES IN A MIXED BROADLEAF FOREST RECREATION SITE
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 266–276, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Özcan, M., GÖkbulak, F. and Hizal, A. (2013), EXCLOSURE EFFECTS ON RECOVERY OF SELECTED SOIL PROPERTIES IN A MIXED BROADLEAF FOREST RECREATION SITE. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 266–276. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1123
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!