SPATIAL VARIABILITY OF SOIL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES IN A REGION OF THE LOESS PLATEAU OF PR CHINA SUBJECT TO WIND AND WATER EROSION
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 296–304, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y. Q. and Shao, M. A. (2013), SPATIAL VARIABILITY OF SOIL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES IN A REGION OF THE LOESS PLATEAU OF PR CHINA SUBJECT TO WIND AND WATER EROSION. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 296–304. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1128
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2010
- ‘Innovative Team’ program of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: IRT0749
- Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-XB2-13
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41071156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!