FIELD OBSERVATIONS OF WINDBLOWN SAND AND DUST IN THE TAKIMAKAN DESERT, NW CHINA, AND INSIGHTS INTO MODERN DUST SOURCES
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 323–333, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H. and Jia, X. (2013), FIELD OBSERVATIONS OF WINDBLOWN SAND AND DUST IN THE TAKIMAKAN DESERT, NW CHINA, AND INSIGHTS INTO MODERN DUST SOURCES. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 323–333. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1129
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!