CARBON FIXATION OF CYANOBACTERIAL–ALGAL CRUSTS AFTER DESERT FIXATION AND ITS IMPLICATION TO SOIL ORGANIC CARBON ACCUMULATION IN DESERT
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 342–349, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Yan-Gui, S., Xin-Rong, L., Ying-Wu, C., Zhi-Shan, Z. and Yan, L. (2013), CARBON FIXATION OF CYANOBACTERIAL–ALGAL CRUSTS AFTER DESERT FIXATION AND ITS IMPLICATION TO SOIL ORGANIC CARBON ACCUMULATION IN DESERT. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 342–349. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1131
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2010
- Chinese National Natural Scientific Foundation. Grant Numbers: 41001067, 40825001, 40971156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!