CARBON FIXATION OF CYANOBACTERIAL–ALGAL CRUSTS AFTER DESERT FIXATION AND ITS IMPLICATION TO SOIL ORGANIC CARBON ACCUMULATION IN DESERT
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 342–349, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Yan-Gui, S., Xin-Rong, L., Ying-Wu, C., Zhi-Shan, Z. and Yan, L. (2013), CARBON FIXATION OF CYANOBACTERIAL–ALGAL CRUSTS AFTER DESERT FIXATION AND ITS IMPLICATION TO SOIL ORGANIC CARBON ACCUMULATION IN DESERT. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 342–349. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1131
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2010
- Chinese National Natural Scientific Foundation. Grant Numbers: 41001067, 40825001, 40971156
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|supplemental materials.doc||application/unknown||64K||Supplementary Material|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.