LANDSAT IMAGES REVEAL TRENDS IN THE AEOLIAN DESERTIFICATION IN A SOURCE AREA FOR SAND AND DUST STORMS IN CHINA'S ALASHAN PLATEAU (1975–2007)
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 422–429, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, T., Yan, C. Z., Song, X. and Li, S. (2013), LANDSAT IMAGES REVEAL TRENDS IN THE AEOLIAN DESERTIFICATION IN A SOURCE AREA FOR SAND AND DUST STORMS IN CHINA'S ALASHAN PLATEAU (1975–2007). Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 422–429. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1138
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!