EFFECT OF SANDY SEDIMENTS PRODUCED BY THE MECHANICAL CONTROL OF SAND DEPOSITION ON THE THERMAL REGIME OF UNDERLYING PERMAFROST ALONG THE QINGHAI-TIBET RAILWAY
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 453–462, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Xie, s., Qu, J., Zu, R., Zhang, K., Han, Q. and Niu, Q. (2013), EFFECT OF SANDY SEDIMENTS PRODUCED BY THE MECHANICAL CONTROL OF SAND DEPOSITION ON THE THERMAL REGIME OF UNDERLYING PERMAFROST ALONG THE QINGHAI-TIBET RAILWAY. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 453–462. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1141
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40930741
- Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-329
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!