Special Issue Article
AdOPTION AND ADAPTATION OF IMPROVED SOIL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN THE EASTERN UGANDAN HILLS
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Land Management and Policy Responses to Mitigate Desertification and Land Degradation
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 58–70, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Mcdonagh, J., Lu, Y. and Semalulu, O. (2014), AdOPTION AND ADAPTATION OF IMPROVED SOIL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN THE EASTERN UGANDAN HILLS. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 58–70. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1143
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- Department for International Development (DFID)'s Natural Resources Systems Programme. Grant Number: No R7517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!