CARBON BUDGET AND SEQUESTRATION POTENTIAL IN A SANDY SOIL TREATED WITH COMPOST
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 120–129, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Jaiarree, S., Chidthaisong, A., Tangtham, N., Polprasert, C., Sarobol, E. and Tyler, S. C. (2014), CARBON BUDGET AND SEQUESTRATION POTENTIAL IN A SANDY SOIL TREATED WITH COMPOST. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 120–129. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1152
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!