DIVERSITY AND DYNAMICS OF MANAGEMENT OF GUM AND RESIN RESOURCES IN ETHIOPIA: A TRADE-OFF BETWEEN DOMESTICATION AND DEGRADATION
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 130–142, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Lemenih, M., Wiersum, K. F., Woldeamanuel, T. and Bongers, F. (2014), DIVERSITY AND DYNAMICS OF MANAGEMENT OF GUM AND RESIN RESOURCES IN ETHIOPIA: A TRADE-OFF BETWEEN DOMESTICATION AND DEGRADATION. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 130–142. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1153
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- Netherlands Foundation. Grant Number: W01.65.220.00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!