THE EFFECTS OF ACACIA TORTILIS SUBSP. RADDIANA, SOIL TEXTURE AND SOIL DEPTH ON SOIL MICROBIAL AND BIOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS IN ARID ZONES OF TUNISIA
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 143–152, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Fterich, A., Mahdhi, M. and Mars, M. (2014), THE EFFECTS OF ACACIA TORTILIS SUBSP. RADDIANA, SOIL TEXTURE AND SOIL DEPTH ON SOIL MICROBIAL AND BIOCHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS IN ARID ZONES OF TUNISIA. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 143–152. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1154
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!