EFFECTS OF LAND USE ON SOIL MOISTURE VARIATIONS IN A SEMI-ARID CATCHMENT: IMPLICATIONS FOR LAND AND AGRICULTURAL WATER MANAGEMENT
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 163–172, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Gao, X., Wu, P., Zhao, X., Wang, J. and Shi, Y. (2014), EFFECTS OF LAND USE ON SOIL MOISTURE VARIATIONS IN A SEMI-ARID CATCHMENT: IMPLICATIONS FOR LAND AND AGRICULTURAL WATER MANAGEMENT. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 163–172. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1156
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- Special Foundation of National Science & Technology Supporting Plan. Grant Number: 2011BAD29B09
- Supporting Project of Young Technology Nova of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2010KJXX-04
- Supporting Plan of Young Elites of Northwest A & F University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!