LONG-TERM MANURING AND FERTILIZER EFFECTS ON DEPLETION OF SOIL ORGANIC CARBON STOCKS UNDER PEARL MILLET-CLUSTER BEAN-CASTOR ROTATION IN WESTERN INDIA
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 173–183, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Srinivasarao, CH., Venkateswarlu, B., Lal, R., Singh, A. K., Kundu, S., Vittal, K. P. R., Patel, J. J. and Patel, M. M. (2014), LONG-TERM MANURING AND FERTILIZER EFFECTS ON DEPLETION OF SOIL ORGANIC CARBON STOCKS UNDER PEARL MILLET-CLUSTER BEAN-CASTOR ROTATION IN WESTERN INDIA. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 173–183. doi: 10.1002/ldr.1158
- Issue online: 7 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!