Resettlement and woodland management problems and options: a case study from North-western Ethiopia
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 305–318, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Lemenih, M., Kassa, H., Kassie, G. T., Abebaw, D. and Teka, W. (2014), Resettlement and woodland management problems and options: a case study from North-western Ethiopia. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 305–318. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2136
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!