WIND TUNNEL SIMULATION OF WINDBLOWN SAND ALONG CHINA'S QINGHAI–TIBET RAILWAY
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 244–250, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, K., Qu, J., Han, Q., Xie, S., Kai, K., Niu, Q. and An, Z. (2014), WIND TUNNEL SIMULATION OF WINDBLOWN SAND ALONG CHINA'S QINGHAI–TIBET RAILWAY. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 244–250. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2137
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41071009, 40701171
- Key Program of Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-EW-313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!