PROJECTED CHANGES IN SOIL ORGANIC CARBON STOCKS UPON ADOPTION OF RECOMMENDED SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION PRACTICES IN THE UPPER TANA RIVER CATCHMENT, KENYA
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 278–287, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Batjes, N. H. (2014), PROJECTED CHANGES IN SOIL ORGANIC CARBON STOCKS UPON ADOPTION OF RECOMMENDED SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION PRACTICES IN THE UPPER TANA RIVER CATCHMENT, KENYA. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 278–287. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2141
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!